The Yealink VCC22, a next-generation video conferencing camera from Yealink, is designed for the VC800 Video Conferencing System and features stunning 1080p60 resolution and developed optics. The VCC22 HD PTZ is powered by an HD CMOS sensor with 12X optical zoom, and it captures high-definition video at up to 1080p60, resulting in professional video images and excellent multi-environment adaptability.
The Yealink VC800 can accommodate up to eight VCC22 cameras, resulting in a typical Yealink 1+8 multi-camera solution. This dead-zone-free solution is appropriate for any large meeting room or auditorium, and it can send one multi-image video to the far side by piecing together different video images from various cameras. Furthermore, it supports a variety of video layouts, including onePlusN, N*N, and full screen, and you can control or adjust the camera layout using a remote control, a CP960 conference phone, or a control device, all without the need for a costly video matrix.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom functionality with a 12x optical zoom.
- Video quality is 1080p60 in full HD.
- Ethernet-based power supply (PoE).
- Three-in-one power supply, video, and control.
- With the VC800, you can create a 1+8 multi-camera solution.
- Image splicing from multiple cameras.
- Changing the layout of the camera.
- There are up to 99 presets available.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephone solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.