Yealink VC880 Video Conferencing offers cutting-edge video conferencing solutions that are always improving. The Yealink VC880 video conferencing solution is simple to use and intuitive, allowing businesses to achieve a highly effective communication platform. It’s a multipoint communication system with the addition of a conferencing camera. With a high-quality image, lifelike conversation, and a 4k HD Camera lens, the Yealink VC880 provides the best customer experience. With high-end technologies, the Yealink VC880 is designed to enhance your video conferencing collaboration experience. The VC880 is equipped with a high-power MCU, which puts it ahead of the competition in this class. Multi-camera support allows you to connect nine VCC22 conferencing cameras to create a multi-view and multi-way meeting. It also allows third-party cameras to be connected to the system. The Harmon co-engineered speakers deliver a powerful sound that elevates the meeting experience. The VC880 supports HD videoconferencing in 24 locations and can be split into two virtual meetings. The speaking participant can activate the highlight mode using voice activation. This conference solution allows you to use up to 9 cameras in a meeting room to create the video conferencing solution you’ve always wanted. The VC880 comes with a multi-pint connectivity licensing structure.
- The video communication quality is 1080p at 60 frames per second.
- High-definition (1080p/60 fps) video content for sharing.
- VCC22 is the model of the camera (optional).
- Image quality is 1080p at 60 frames per second.
- Zoom – optical zoom of 12x.
- The angle of view is 70 degrees.
- Support for PTZ.
- Model VCS Phone CP9602 (Pickup Device) (optional).
- Mic expands – 2. Pickup Mic – 3.
- Speakers’ Assistance.
- Support for additional one-way audio calls.
- H.323 / SIP is a standard communication protocol.
- H.264 codec from HP.
- Record in high definition.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.