At a decent cost, the Sangoma s400 is a full-featured phone with three Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) accounts. The Sangoma s400 IP phone recognises FreePBX / PBXact straight away, enabling you full setup straight out of the box – true Zero Touch Con. There is no need for a power wire or outlets because the s400 employs industry-standard Power over Ethernet. Full-duplex intercom, dual 10/100 Mbps Internet connections, ve-way conferencing call, high-definition voice clarity, and built-in VPN capabilities are all included.
- Three SIP accounts are available.
- Conferencing in five directions.
- Graphical LCD with Backlight, 2.7 Inch.
- There are 25 soft keys that can be programmed.
- Popular Wireless Headsets are supported by EHS.
- Remote users benefit from a built-in VPN for plug-and-play security.
- A three-year Advanced Hardware Replacement Plan is available as an option.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.