For users looking for added security, the Grandstream GXV3674 v2 is a powerful option that is simple to deploy. Its weatherproof design, vari-focal High-Definition lens, and infrared capabilities make it an excellent monitoring solution for low-light outdoor environments. The GXV3674 v2 has a 3.1-megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor with 1080p resolution and supports advanced security features like motion control and integration with third-party speakers, microphones, intercom systems, sirens, alarms, and more. The GXV3674 v2 is a versatile choice for an outdoor setting where weather and light conditions are a concern. It creates an easy-to-deploy, flexible security solution. The GXV3674 v2 is ideal for surveillance of entrances, parks, large courtyards, parking lots, and everything in between.
- GXV3674 HD image sensor: 1.2 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS, 720p resolution.
- GXV3674 FHD: Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor with 3.1 megapixels and 1080p resolution.
- The variable focal lens has a range of 2.8mm to 12mm.
- Weatherproof casing with IP66 certification.
- Motion JPEG and advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264.
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) (802.3af).
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshots to email, and more when security events occur.
- Integrate with third-party speakers, microphones, intercom systems, sirens, alarms, alarm devices like door sensors and third-party motion sensors, and other devices.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.