The Grandstream GSC3615 is a weather-resistant Infrared (IR) wall-mounted bullet IP camera with a 3.6mm lens that is ideal for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects in locations such as banks, hotels, retail, offices, warehouses, and building entrances. SURF Pro, Grandstream’s free video management software, as well as other ONVIF-compliant video management systems, can be used to manage the GSC3615. For active endpoint monitoring and facility control, it works with Grandstream’s video phones, GSC3570 HD intercom, and facility control stations. This device is ideal for increased security and facility management in any indoor or outdoor area by adding weatherproof capabilities.
- Motion detection is supported.
- For optimal white balance and exposure, use smart infrared technology.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) is built-in to power the device and provide a network connection.
- Alert notifications via outbound voice or video calls, as well as email screenshots, are supported.
- Weatherproofing to IP67 standard.
- The primary stream is 1920×1080, and the secondary stream is 640×480.
- Support for SIP/VoIP video and audio streaming to endpoints (external microphone required).
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.