The Grandstream GSC3620 is a ceiling-mounted infrared (IR) IP camera with a 2.8mm-12mm varifocal lens that is excellent for any monitoring application. Its variable focal lens allows it to watch adjacent subjects in surroundings like building entrances, corridors, banks, hotels, retail stores, and offices, as well as monitor distant subjects in habitats like streets, towers, warehouses, farms, and everything in between. The automatic auto-focus function ensures a simple plug-and-play setup with no manual adjustment or focuses loss over time.
The GSC3620 includes motion detection and smart infrared technology for white balance and exposure to monitor activities at night in outdoor or dark enclosed settings. It may be managed using SURF Pro, Grandstream’s free video management software, as well as other ONVIF compliant video management systems. The GSC3620 works in conjunction with Grandstream’s video phones, GSC3570 HD intercom, and GSC3570 facility control station for active endpoint monitoring and facility control. With its waterproof characteristics, the GSC3620 is an excellent device for enhancing security and facilities management in any indoor or outdoor environment.
- Motion detection is supported.
- For optimal white balance and exposure, use smart infrared technology.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) is built-in to power the device and provide a network connection.
- The lens with a variable focal length and autofocus for a wide field of view.
- Alert notifications via outbound voice or video calls, as well as email screenshots, are supported.
Weatherproofing to IP67 standard.
- There are two streams: primary and secondary.
- Support for SIP/VoIP video and audio streaming to endpoints (external microphone required).
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.