The Grandstream GXV3611 IR HD is an easily deployable advanced security solution on which users can rely for enhanced monitoring and facility control. Its high-definition 2.88mm lens and infrared capabilities make it a go-to solution for users looking for added flexibility in banks, hotels, retail offices, and building entrances. The GXV3611IR HD features auto-exposure/auto-white balance for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions, and 2-way audio makes it an excellent choice for facility management.
GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE Video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) and other ONVIF-compliant video management systems can be used to manage the GXV3611IR HD camera. An innovative surveillance solution that allows users to not only monitor and secure a location but also have an audio conversation, gives them unprecedented control over their facilities. The GXV3611 IR HD could be used in banks, retail stores, and residential entry points.
- 2.8mm lens, 1-megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 720p resolution.
- Motion JPEG and advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264.
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) (802.3af).
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshots to email, and more when security events occur.
- A built-in speaker, microphone, and SD card slot for local storage are included.
- Integrate with third-party speakers, microphones, intercom systems, sirens, alarms, alarm devices like door sensors and third-party motion sensors, and other devices.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.