A weatherproof infrared IP camera that allows users to monitor and secure critical low-light outdoor environments. The Grandstream GXV3610 v2 includes a 3.6mm lens for monitoring wide angles in close proximity settings like building entrances, outdoor warehouses, parking garages, and outdoor reception areas. It’s 3.6mm lens is ideal for monitoring nearby subjects from a wide-angle. The V3610 v2 is kept in more difficult-to-secure areas because of its weatherproofing and infrared capability. With its 1080p or 720p HD capabilities and auto-exposure/auto-white balance algorithm, users can achieve greater detail orientation and exceptional performance in all lighting conditions. It supports Motion Detection and can send notifications to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, email screenshots, and more when security events occur.
- 1.2 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 720p resolution, 3.6mm lens, GGXV3610 HD.
- GXV3610 FHD features a 3.1-megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, a 1080p resolution, and a 3.6mm lens.
- Motion JPEG and advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264.
- Weatherproof casing with IP66 certification.
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) (802.3af).
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshots to email, and more when security events occur.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.