The Grandstream GXV3601 is a high-performance network camera designed for professional surveillance applications. Its one-of-a-kind combination of the most extensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection results in sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability. The Grandstream GXV3601 supports H.264 real-time video compression with excellent clarity, and when combined with industry-leading SIP/VoIP for full-duplex 2-way audio and video streaming, it provides unrivaled flexibility by allowing real-time video streaming onto other Grandstream GXV endpoints. This product is ideal for monitoring low-light environments due to its integrated PoE, embedded analytics, and large pre and post-event recording buffer.
- High-quality CMOS progressive sensor and lens ensure razor-sharp image quality even in low-light situations.
- Support for advanced real-time H.264 (multi-streaming rate) and Motion JPEG at D1 resolution, variable bitrate and frame rate, and video watermark.
- Sensor alarm input, relay output, USB, SD, Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) integrated, and 24MB pre/post-event recording buffer are all supported.
- A built-in high-performance streaming server allows for up to ten simultaneous viewers.
- SIP/VoIP support for full-duplex two-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, as well as embedded video analytics.
- Support for network preview in Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.