The Grandstream DP730 works with Grandstream’s DP750 and DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and provides a combination of mobility and high-quality telephony. Each DP730 smartphone has a range of up to 400 meters outside (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors, as well as 40 hours of talk time and 500 hours of standby time, and each base station can handle up to five DP730 handsets. It comes with a long list of telephony capabilities, including up to ten SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, a 2.4-inch colour display, a 3.5mm headphone connector, push-to-talk, a speakerphone, and more. The DP730 is a high-end handset that, when used in conjunction with Grandstream’s DECT Base Stations, provides a strong cordless DECT solution for any business or home user.
- When used in conjunction with the DP752, it has a range of up to 400 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750).
- A 2.4-inch (240×320) colour LCD with three programmable soft keys is included.
- It has a talk time of 40 hours and a standby time of 500 hours.
- Supports up to ten SIP accounts, ten lines per handset, and three-way conferencing.
- Built-in proximity and accelerometer sensors, as well as a dedicated push-to-talk button, allow for gesture control and alert notification.
- The speakerphone, handset, and headset jack all have HD audio.
- With Grandstream’s GDS series of Facility Access devices, you can control your doors with a single touch.
Update software and firmware.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.