This ShoreTel IP 930D phone is ideal for general office use and receptionists. This cordless handset is a three-line phone that allows for mobility within the building. These handsets, as well as the corresponding repeater and base units, use DECT technology to allow users of small and medium-sized businesses to stay connected while roaming through their workplace. It is suggested for general office personnel, receptionists, and executive assistants. The IP 930D cordless phone offers a comparable feature set to the IP230 in a cordless phone, including three line appearances, four function keys, three soft keys, and a 2.5 mm headset jack. It is ideal for receptionists, retail store staff, facilities, and warehouse managers who require in-building mobility.
A single Base can support up to four handsets, and a single site or location in the United States and Canada can support up to 40 handsets, and up to 80 handsets in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Optional Repeaters increase the distance IP 930D users can roam from the Base, but they may reduce the total number of handsets that can use the same airspace.
Features of ShoreTel IP 930D
- Transfer, Conference, Redial History, and Hold are all function keys.
- A three-line, 176 x 220-pixel backlit display is included.
- Independent volume control, Mute with on-screen indicator, and Speakerphone with on-screen indicator and Headset jack are among the audio controls.
- The IP930 has a talk time of 12 hours and a standby time of 5 days.
- The ShoreTel IP 930D Base Station, which can support up to four handsets, is included.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.