It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 and DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and provides mobility as well as excellent telephony performance. Each base station can support up to five DP722 handsets, and each DP722 has a range of up to 350 meters outdoors (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors, 20 hours of talk time, and 250 hours of standby time. It boasts a robust feature set that includes up to ten SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, a 1.8-inch colour display, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-to-talk, a speakerphone, and more. When used in conjunction with Grandstream’s DECT Base Stations, the DP722 provides a cost-effective mid-range cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
- When used in conjunction with the DP752, it has a range of up to 350 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750).
- A 1.8-inch (128×160) colour LCD with two programmable soft keys is included.
- It has a talk time of 20 hours and a standby time of 250 hours.
- Supports up to ten SIP accounts, ten lines per handset, and three-way conferencing.
- Push-to-talk via a programmable button.
- With Grandstream’s GDS series of Facility Access devices, you can control your doors with a single touch.
- The speakerphone, handset, and headset jack all have HD audio.
- Over-the-air software and firmware updates.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.