Our PCs and office phones are completely cordless, and the Gigaset Maxwell C gives you complete desk mobility. All devices can now be connected to a single Gigaset DECT single or multicell system. This is the ultimate IP phone option for the front of the wireless office, with exceptional HD audio and a crystal clear TFT display that delivers an intuitive business companion. The world is going wireless, and DECT cordless phones are widely used in offices. Following this wireless motif, the Maxwell C is a one-of-a-kind device: it’s Gigaset Pro’s most advanced cordless phone housed in a Maxwell housing. There is no requirement for a physical network connection in a wireless office. Computers and phones are now all cordless, allowing them to be carried around or used as a permanent desktop devices when linked to a Gigaset pro-DECT single or multicell system. With exceptional HD audio and a crystal clear TFT display, this simple business companion is the ideal IP phone option.
Features of Gigaset C
- 5-way navigation key for easy operation.
- Multiple ringtones, selectable per line (internal, external, group, door).
- Large 2.8” TFT-color display with a modern user interface.
- Profiles for do-not-disturb, personal, meeting, and noisy environments.
- Handsfree talking with brilliant HDSP™/CAT-IQ 2.0 sound quality and high maximum volume.
- Full compatibility with Gigaset N510 Single and N720 DECT IP multicell systems.
- Searchable local phonebook with up to 500 vCards and corporate phonebook via PBX (XML, LDAP).
- Headset connection via Bluetooth or via RJ9 connector.
- Convenient data exchange via Bluetooth or micro-USB.
- PIN-protected keylock for optimum line security.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.