In a single PCI, CompactPCI, or PCI Express slot, the Sangoma CG Boards Media Boards feature full-duplex universal ports and can enable voice play/record, tone detection/generation, echo cancellation, and voice compression, as well as trunking, fax, conferencing, and VoIP services. The universal port feature eliminates the need for numerous specialized boards, allows easy access to all available functions, and cuts configuration and development time in half. From modest enterprise contact centers and announcement servers to powerful, high-density service provider ring-back tone platforms and media servers, the CG Series Media Boards are an outstanding solution. They have high-density Digital Signal Processors (DSPs), high-speed PowerPC co-processors, and built-in IP capabilities, and can support up to 16 PSTN trunks.
- The echo cancellation tail is 64 milliseconds long.
- T1 or E1 digital trunks are software-selectable.
- Interoperability with other boards in open-architecture, high-capacity systems is supported.
- Supports both IP and TDM networks on a single platform, as well as redundant IP configurations for high reliability.
- Media processing MIPS ranges from 1,064 to 12,768. (model dependent).
- Reduces total cost of ownership by increasing flexibility, decreasing inventory, and simplifying the purchasing and testing processes.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.