Sangoma JCT Media Boards employ Digital Signal Processor (DSP) voice processing technology, making them ideal for server-based CT systems running Windows or Linux. They also offer a strong foundation for developing sophisticated Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications for the small and medium-sized enterprise market segments. Their Caller ID support enables applications like IVR to receive calling party information via a telephone trunk line; Caller ID is supported in North America (CLASS protocol), the United Kingdom (CLI protocol), and Japan (CLIP protocol). Unified messaging applications are enabled by features such as fax and software-based speech recognition processing. They also include Automatic Gain Control (AGC), which allows even weak telephone signals to be recorded and replayed clearly.
- Cloud computing services. Phone service that is hosted. SIP Trunking Use the Internet to send faxes.
- Conferencing via video.
- Services for Wholesale Trunking.
- Telephone Systems for Business. Phone Service in the Cloud Phone systems that are installed on-site.
- Phones and other electronic devices IP phones for the office. Softphone.
- Wireless DECT Phones Connectivity to the network.
- Media Transcoding.
- The term “open source” refers to the availability of information.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.