The Sangoma DNI boards use the same API as their predecessor (D/4PCI), making it simple to scale existing applications to take advantage of their power and features in a single PCI or PCI Express slot. The boards have improved voice quality and automatic gain control (AGC), allowing even the weakest telephone signals to be recorded and replayed clearly. The D/4PCIUF (voice + fax) and D/4PCIU4S (voice + speech/CSP) provide a powerful platform for application developers to create sophisticated interactive voice response (IVR) applications for the enterprise market segment. Caller ID support allows applications, such as IVR, to receive information about the calling party via a telephone trunk line. North America (CLASS protocol), the United Kingdom (CLI protocol), and Japan all support caller ID (CLIP protocol).
- A number of country-specific approvals are required.
- Allows for a favourable trade-off between disc storage and voice quality.
- Using modern Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) chassis, cost-effective systems can be built.
- G.726 and GSM coders are supported.
- There are separate models available with either a Universal PCI or a PCI Express edge connector.
- Allows for unified messaging applications that adhere to VPIM standards.
- Voice coding on a per-channel basis.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.