These half-size DNI Boards can be used in place of full-size PCI Express format DNI Boards of equivalent density in PowerMedia HMP applications without requiring any programming changes. DNI boards are DSI SS7 Protocol Stacks compatible, allowing you to combine HMP media on the host with SS7 signaling on the board. DNI Boards allow PowerMedia HMP telephony applications to incorporate efficient VoIP gateway functionality. They also defy the traditional DSP-based media span paradigm by providing a digital network interface that can be used with virtually any configuration of host-based media resources, complementing the base gateway capability.
- Provide a streaming interface.
- DNI Boards are configured for either T1 or E1 using software-selectable trunks.
- PCI Express form factor that is half-length and standard height.
- Support for a variety of PSTN protocols such as SS7, ISDN, and CAS signaling.
- Software for Dialogic Global Calls.
- 8 digital network interfaces, 4 digital network interfaces, 2 digital network interfaces, or 1 digital network interface (s).
- PowerMedia HMP interface.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.