The Grandstream GDS3712 IP Video Intercom System is a hemispheric IP Video Intercom System that also functions as a high-definition IP surveillance camera to provide facility access control and security monitoring for all sizes of buildings. It delivers exceptional performance without blind spots thanks to an advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) and cutting-edge image algorithms. The GDS3712 IP video intercom system is equipped with industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to smartphones and SIP phones, as well as the GDS management software. This system includes integrated PoE for easy installation, motion detection for security, a lighting control switch, and other features. GSURF Pro or any ONVIF-compliant video management system can also be used to manage the GDS3712. It also includes a versatile HTTP API for simple integration. With third-party applications and other surveillance systems. The GDS3712, Grand stream’s IP phones, video phones, and the Wave mobile app work together to provide a complete end-to-end solution for access control, video intercom, and security recording.
- Video resolutions up to 1080p are available.
- 2 electric lock and alarm out relays, 2 alarms Exit button, and a door sensor installed
- Simultaneous SIP video streaming to NVRs, video intercom stations, IP phones, or smartphones
- It is weatherproof and vandal-resistant due to its metal casing.
- The built-in hemispheric camera provides 180-degree wall-to-wall coverage.
- Motion detection is supported.
- PoE is built in to power the device and provide a network connection.
- A built-in microphone and speaker provide voice options as well as intercom functionality.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.