The Grandstream GXV3500 is an IP video encoder, decoder, and public address system in one device. The GXV3500 offers H.264 real-time video compression for encoding analogue video to IP and decoding IP video to analogue, making it a critical component of any monitoring solution that needs both IP and analogue streams. Excellent picture quality, industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video broadcasting to mobile phones and video phones, inbuilt PoE, a huge pre/post-event recording buffer, and comprehensive security protection are all features of the GXV3500. Microphone Input, Alarm Input, and Output Control enable the device to operate as a powerful and adaptable voice/video public announcement system (PAS) using Microphones, IP phones, or IP video phones. Users will be able to utilise a joystick control to remotely operate any PTZ analogue camera via an IP network by peering at the GXV3500.
Users can continue to use their present equipment while upgrading to an advanced IP solution with the GXV3500. The GXV3500 can be managed by GSurf Pro v2 and GVR3550. The GXV3500 features an HTTP API and is fully compliant with the ONVIF standard. This IP video encoder/decoder/P.A.S. device is excellent for any surveillance or security monitoring application that requires both IP and analogue video streams.
- A high-performance streaming server is built-in to allow multiple viewers to watch at the same time (Encoder mode only).
- Network preview is supported by Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox.
- Support for two-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones via SIP/VoIP.
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) (802.3af).
- Complete ONVIF compliance.
- Encodes and decodes PAL/NTSC composite video streams in standard definition or lower resolutions.
- Motion JPEG and advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264.
- Audio connections include a pre/post-event recording buffer, Line Out, and Microphone Input.
- Allows for composite (RCA) video output to a television, motion detection, and alarm notification.
- Variable bit rate and variable frame rate are supported.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.