Cyber risks are the same for all types of modern businesses in today’s society. As a result, firewalls used in the SOHO, SME, and Corporate segments must provide functionality similar to enterprise-class firewalls in order to safeguard the network and must be inexpensive. The Tacitine EN 6200 Q Series UTM System function also aids in providing guests with secure Internet access. Drop-In Placement (DIP) is a feature of the Q Series that allows for seamless failover between MPLS over SSL VPN and ADSL connections without altering the existing network. Q Series ensures UTM is no longer an issue with extensive built-in logs and reports on every planned element. It’s simply a box, but it’s a wonderfully welcoming, proactive, and simple-to-use product. Tacitine EN 6200 Q Series UTMs are small, finless, more dependable, use less power, and can be placed in the office without a lot of effort.
- UTM Live Sniffer and UTM Next-Generation Geo-IP Filtering are built into the AAA Hotspot.
- The ability to scale is really strong.
- Application layer proxies have the ability to examine the content of packets (traffic).
- Bandwidth Control aids in the management of business-critical bandwidth.
- It can aid in the optimization of firewalls, routers, and web proxies.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.