Tacitine EN 6200 Prime Hexa Series UTM System provides seamless failover between the private cloud and an alternate Internet connection, secure branch connections with 100 percent uptime, and remote manageability with 2x scalability to suit customer IT requirements. The scalability feature of the EN6200 Prime offers a 60 percent CAPEX cost savings on future UTM purchases when the business increases 2x in user numbers. EN6200 Prime is not only a UTM box; it is informative, proactive on security breaches, easy to use, and gives total network control thanks to Tacitine UTM’s inbuilt logs and expanded reports on every configurable function. In addition to UTM capabilities, the Prime Series includes AAA Hotspot capabilities for individual user management over wired and wireless networks. For auto-failover and load balancing, the Prime Series supports 3G/4G dongles and hotspots, as well as numerous wired internet connections. The EN6200 Prime Series is adaptable, scalable, durable, and rack-mountable.
- UTM Live Sniffer and UTM Next-Generation Geo-IP Filtering are built into the AAA Hotspot.
- The ability to scale is really strong.
- Application layer proxies have the ability to examine the content of packets (traffic).
- Bandwidth Control aids in the management of business-critical bandwidth.
- It can aid in the optimization of firewalls, routers, and web proxies.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.