Tacitine EN 6200 Prime Octa Series UTM System provides seamless failover between the private cloud and an alternate Internet connection, secure branch connections with 100 percent uptime, and remote manageability with 2x scalability to suit client IT requirements. The scalability feature of the Tacitine EN 6200 Prime Octa Series UTM System offers a 60 percent reduction in Capex costs on new UTM purchases when the business doubles its user counts. Tacitine EN 6200 Prime Octa Series UTM System’s inherent logs and detailed reports on every configured feature make it more than simply a UTM box; it’s also instructive, proactive on security breaches, and simple to use, It gives you complete network control. In addition to UTM capabilities, the Prime Series includes AAA Hotspot capabilities for individual user management over both wired and wireless networks. For auto-failover and load balancing, the Prime Series supports 3G/4G dongles and hotspots, as well as numerous wired internet connections. Tacitine EN 6200 Prime Octa Series UTM System Series are rack-mountable, scalable, and resilient.
- UTM Live Sniffer and UTM Next-Generation Geo-IP Filtering are built into the AAA Hotspot.
- The ability to scale is really strong.
- Application layer proxies have the ability to examine the content of packets (traffic).
- Bandwidth Control aids in the management of business-critical bandwidth.
- It can aid in the optimization of firewalls, routers, and web proxies.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.