Tacitine’s EN 6200 Prime Quad Series UTM System satisfies customer IT requirements for seamless failover between the private cloud and an alternate Internet connection, secure branch connections with 100 percent uptime, and remote manageability with 2x scalability. EN6200 Prime is not only a UTM box; it is informative, proactive on security breaches, easy to use, and gives total network control thanks to Tacitine UTM’s inbuilt logs and expanded reports on every configurable function. In addition to UTM features, Prime Series is equipped with AAA Hotspot features for individual user control on both wired and wireless networks. Prime Series supports 3G/4G dongles and hotspots along with multiple wired internet connections for auto-failover and load balancing. EN6200 Prime Series are versatile, scalable, robust, and rack-mountable.
- UTM Live Sniffer and UTM Next-Generation Geo-IP Filtering are built into the AAA Hotspot.
- The ability to scale is really strong.
- Application layer proxies have the ability to examine the content of packets (traffic).
- Bandwidth Control aids in the management of business-critical bandwidth.
- It can aid in the optimization of firewalls, routers, and web proxies.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.