The i63 video door phone, which is based on the SIP and ONVIF protocols, is a video door phone with powerful access control, intercom, and security protection features. The i63 has a high-quality elegant appearance thanks to its aluminum alloy design and 5 speed-dial buttons. With IP66 and IK07 protection levels, it is waterproof, dustproof, and anti-collision in most outdoor environments. The i63 allows users to make audio/video calls using a speed dial button and a 2 Megapixel camera, as well as gain access control through various modes. With its extensive input and output interfaces, the i63 is simple to integrate with other security devices and tailor into a variety of solutions for apartments, commercial buildings, communities, and industrial parks.
- With high protection level of IP66 and IK07, wide temperature range from -40℃ to 70℃
- It can work perfectly in most outdoor environments
- Support to open the door with RFID/IC cards,
- Indoor switch, remote DTMF, Timed open door
- Aluminum alloy design and 5 speed-dial buttons
- Built-in 2M pixels wide-angle camera: 120º(H), 60º(V) with infrared
- Night-vision feature
- Fitted with a tamper switch that detects unauthorized opening of the device itself
- Compatible with SIP and ONVIF protocols
- Built-in 3 short-in detect ports and 2 short-out control ports, which can be integrated with
- induction loop antenna
- Built-in maximum 128GB capacity TF card slot for image storage
- HD voice speech quality with built-in 2.5W speaker and Acoustic Echo
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.