The GDS3705 is weatherproof and vandal resistant thanks to its zinc alloy metal casing, and it supports alarm-in and alarm-out for integration with existing security devices. The GDS3705 incorporates with Grandstream’s free management utility software, GDS Manager, enabling it to manage both RFID card details and the device on its own. Because of its integration with other Grandstream endpoints such as the GXP IP phones, GXV video phones, portable WiFi and DECT IP phones, and Grandstream Wave mobile app, the GDS3705 provides a complete end-to-end solution for access control, audio intercom, and security needs. It was formed for users who require strong audio-only facility access and also a security monitoring solution that can be used in a variety of environments.
- Options for HD audio with up to 1.5m of audio input and 3m of audio output.
- RFID chip reader built-in for keyless entry.
- To facilitate communication, SIP calls to IP phones are supported.
- It is weatherproof and vandal-resistant due to its metal casing.
- PoE is built to power the device and provide a network connection.
- Intercom functionality is provided by a built-in dual microphone and HD loudspeaker with advanced AEC.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.