The Fanvil i23S video door phone comes with a built-in 3W speaker and AEC, as well as telecom-grade HD audio. As a result, it’s still suitable for noisy surroundings. Your communications will be crystal clear regardless matter where you are. First and foremost, the Fanvil i23s have a wide range of compatibility. It works with regular SIP (RFC3261) and the most popular IPPBX/IMS platforms. As a result, it’s a highly adaptable door phone. Additionally, the Fanvil i23s may support up to two SIP lines. To make and receive calls, SIP leverages the Internet as a network. As a result, the high costs of traditional landlines are avoided.
- Compatible with the standard SIP (RFC3261) protocol and the most popular IPPBX/IMX platforms.
- All-inclusive (Access Control, Intercom, and Broadcasting).
- Icon for status indication.
- Control of access (via call, code, IC/RFID, and Indoor Switch).
- Telecom grade HD audio with AEC and an integrated 3W speaker.
- Online system management and maintenance.
- PoE is supported.
- The numeric keypad.
- 1 button for DSS (speed dial button).
- There are five indicator lights (inc. hot. key backlight).
- There is one indoor switch.
- Full-duplex echo cancellation is available.
- Wall or flush mounting options are available.
Do you wish to discuss your project with one of our Telephony experts?
Please fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any questions or would want to discuss any telephony solutions. Within the next 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.