The Grandstream GSC3570 is a high-performance intercom and facility control station that gives enterprises a dedicated device for managing facility communications, door access, physical security, and other services. This device can be wall-mounted or placed on a desktop to provide convenient door control, intercom and paging communication, security camera management, and facility-wide UC connection. A 7-inch touch screen LCD display and full-duplex 2-way HD audio are included with the GSC3570. It has a 100Mbps network connector with PoE and integrated dual-band Wi-Fi for flexible network connectivity.
Grandstream’s full product portfolio, including the GDS series of Door Access devices, the GSC series intercom and paging devices, security cameras, and more, are compatible with this SIP intercom and facility control station. The GSC3570 is suited for any deployment situation that requires centralised monitoring and management of facility access, communications, and security. Simple door control, intercom and paging communication, security camera management, and facility-wide UC integration are all possible with this device.
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 1024×600.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band.
- For customized deployments, there are four-alarm input ports and one alarm output port.
- 2-way full-duplex HD audio with advanced echo cancellation.
- To protect calls and accounts, Secure Boot & Data, TLS, and SRTP security encryption technology are used.
- PoE is supported for providing a network connection to the device.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.