KNTech KNZD-51 Access Control Intercom IP voice access telephone uses advanced technology and the security and stability of the Broadcom master chip to greatly improve the system’s stability and durability, while SIP2.0 standards-based protocol is perfectly compatible with all current mainstream SIP-based IP PBX / Softswitch, IMS platforms such as Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Elastix, and others, allowing users to quickly deploy equipment more conveniently. We specialize in the manufacturing and distribution of Waterproof video door phone entrance calling systems with RFID and password protection for schools and jails. The KNTech KNZD-51 Access Control Intercom pan is made of high-strength cold-rolled steel and has a high-quality aluminum shell that is impact-resistant up to the IK10 standard. Its product features and manufacturing process materials are inherited from KOON-TECH’s special industrial telephones, which are known for their high quality and strong demand. Beautiful, attractive, elegant, functional, and practical product modeling, as well as ease of installation, comfy buttons, and low power consumption. It is extensively used in apartments, hospitals, schools, subways, and other areas where clients are welcomed.
Feature of KNTech KNZD-51
- Dynamic noise reduction is built-in to provide high-quality voice connections. Metal Keyboard with the light on.
- Two SIP accounts are supported.
- Impact-resistant up to IK10 standard, with a high-strength cold-rolled steel housing and a high-quality aluminum shell.
- RFID, remote, and password-protected door opening are all supported.
- Integration of access control, intercom, and IP broadcast is a triple feature.
- SIP2.0, SIP2.0(RFC3261), and related RFC protocols are supported.
- Web-based configuration is simple to administer.
- Safe mode is supported, and the software can be upgraded.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.