The 2N IP Verso Door Intercom is a security intercom with good modularity that can be used anywhere for a specific function or purpose. It provides users with a higher level of security through improved access control, and we demonstrate how easily it integrates with other devices. Apart from these, there are numerous other smarter features available, and we at Cohesive Technologies provide you with the best options. The 2N IP Verso IP Door Intercom supports SIP and does not require a server. The touchscreen on the 2N IP Verso IP Door Intercom has all of the functions of a mechanical keyboard. This device is extremely user-friendly, and users can find exclusive security modes with a 2N mobile key application that aids in controlling the access distance via Bluetooth.
- Adjustable door security levels: Use different security modes with the 2N Mobile Key application, which allows you to adjust the operating distance from the Bluetooth module.
- Intuitive controls and search: The touchscreen performs all of the functions of a mechanical keyboard. Discover its luxurious design as well as its simple controls and search.
- Controlling access: Increase the level of security for all those who visit the location. The 2N Helios IP Verso makes it simple to prevent unauthorized entry.
- Modularity: The modularity of this IP intercom allows you to configure it to meet your specific needs. Choose a module, accessories, and configurable functions.
- SIP support without the need for a server: SIP protocol support makes it simple to connect the intercom to IP phones and PBX from other manufacturers without the need for a server connection.
- Security relay: This simple additional device detects any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system and prevents intrusion.
- Emailing a picture: You can email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera during the call using 2N Helios IP Verso.
- Connecting to the security system: Increase site security by easily connecting the intercom to the existing security system.
- Bluetooth technology improves functionality by removing access codes, creating entry cards, and distributing keys.
- Touchscreen technology works in the same way that your smartphone does. It is water-resistant and easy to read in direct sunlight.
- Fingerprint readers are a modern option that provides ultimate security while also having a trendy design.
- Users can find exclusive security modes with a 2N mobile key application, which aids in controlling the access distance via Bluetooth.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.