The GDS3702 is a high-definition audio IP intercom system that provides remote facility access control for buildings of all sizes. This device includes an intercom microphone and speaker, supports integration with electric locks for locking and unlocking doors, and supports alarm-in and alarm-out for integration with existing security systems. The GDS3702 is compatible with GDS Manager, Grand stream’s free management software. It has SIP/VoIP technology with 2-way HD audio, an IP66 weatherproof casing, and is vandal-proof. The GDS3702, Grand stream’s IP Phones, the Wave mobile app, and other 3rd party IP devices work together to provide a complete end-to-end solution for access control and intercom needs.
- Options for HD audio with up to 1.5m of audio input and 3m of audio output
- To facilitate communication, SIP calls to IP phones are supported.
- It is weatherproof and vandal-resistant due to its metal casing.
- 2 electric lock and alarm out relays, 2 alarms Exit buttons, and a door sensor installed
- PoE is built in to power the device and provide a network connection.
- A built-in microphone and speaker provide voice options as well as intercom functionality.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.