The Grandstream GSC3516 Intercom Paging is a SIP/Multicast Talk-Back Speaker that enables offices, schools, hospitals, and apartments to create powerful voice intercom solutions that increase security and communication. This tough SIP intercom device has a high-fidelity 15W HD speaker and 3 directional microphones with Multichannel Microphone Array Design (MMAD) and 1 omnidirectional auxiliary microphone with a 4.2-meter pickup distance. The GSC3516 includes Bluetooth devices, built-in whitelists, blacklists, and greylists to easily block unwanted calls, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi, and advanced acoustic echo cancellation. Users can easily create a cutting-edge security system by combining the GSC3516 with other Grandstream devices such as desktop and cordless IP phones, as well as the GDS series of Facility Access products. as well as a voice intercom system. The GSC3516 is the ideal intercom speaker/microphone for any setting thanks to its modern industrial design, a cleanable exterior surface, and extensive features.
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber and advanced echo cancellation technology
- Three directional microphones with MMAD and a microphone beamforming array, as well as one omnidirectional auxiliary
- Support for full-band and wide-band audio codecs, including Opus and G.722.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac One 10/100Mbps network port with PoE/PoE+
- 2-pin multi-purpose input for peripherals such as call buttons
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.