The Dinstar DP88 SIP Video Intercom provides keyless control and convenience to users by supporting a variety of keyless door-opening methods. If there is an electronic door lock, the door can be opened remotely as well as with a local password or IC/ID card. It is ideal for controlling communication and security over the internet in applications such as business, institutional, and residential.
- DNS SRV Query/A Query/NATPR Query
- Session timer, STUN
- Backup and restoration of Syslog Configuration
- In-Band DTMF Mode, RFC2833, and SIP INFO
- HTTP/HTTPS Web Administration
- SIP over TLS, SRTP automatic response
- Remote control via Action URL/Active URI
- DTMF tones, passwords, and IC/ID cards are used to gain access to the door.
- One SIP line and two SIP servers
- Angles of View: 80° (H), 60° (V)
- H.264 video codec
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 maximum
- PCMA, PCMU, G.729, G723 53, G723 63, G726 32 DHCP/Static/PPPoE Codecs
- G.722 is a wideband codec.
- HD voice two-way audio stream
- 1080P -30fps is the maximum image transfer rate.
- Color CMOS camera with 2 million pixels
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours