The Akuvox R23C SIP Intercom is a simple panel that provides unparalleled site security. Its elegant design elegantly adorns the front door of a villa or office. Highlights 1 RF card reader with a call button Physical characteristics Aluminum panel is used for the body. Button: There is one call button. 13.56MHz PoE IEEE802.3af RF card reader Power consumption: 12V DC input, IP65 rated enclosure Mounting: flush mounting Dimensions: 190x110x35mm Interface Specifications 1xRJ45 Ethernet 10/100M Mbps port Output relay: two relays for an open door opener with an RS485 port. SIP v1 (RFC2543) and SIP v2 are supported (RFC3261) 2 SIP accounts are listed on this line. Features 1 IP67-rated built-in microphone G.711a, G.711, G.722, and G.729 codecs The following factors influence the quality of speech: Echo cancellation at 7kHz Detecting voice activity Noisemaker for relaxation Network Characteristics For auto-provisioning, use static IP or DHCP 802.1Q VLAN NTP.
- There is one dialing button.
- Audio of exceptional quality.
- Remote door opener RF card reader with SIP/PoE/IP65 support.
- Auto-provisioning via FTP / TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS / PnP / DHCP Configuration management is classified into two types.
- Web-based administration and auto-provisioning
- TR069 SNMP Application Scenarios Office door phone that connects to an on-premises or cloud-hosted IP PBX This intercom is ideal for use as a mansion intercom with door access control.
- Control a remote site that can be accessed via the internet.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.