The Fanvil i62 Video Door Phone integrates powerful access control, intercom, and security protection features based on the SIP and ONVIF protocols. The i62 has a high-quality elegant appearance thanks to its aluminum alloy design and single speed-dial button. With IP66 and IK07 protection levels, it is waterproof, dustproof, and anti-collision in most outdoor environments. The i62 allows users to make audio/video calls using a speed dial button and a 2 Megapixel camera, as well as gain access control through various modes. With its extensive input and output interfaces, the i62 is simple to integrate with other security devices and tailor into a variety of solutions for apartments, commercial buildings, communities, and industrial parks. as well as Acoustic Echo
- High IP66 and IK07 protection levels, temperature range of -40? to 70.
- RFID/IC card support, indoor switch, remote DTMF, and timed open door are all available.
- Design in aluminum alloy with a single speed-dial button
- Built-in 2 Megapixel wide-angle camera with infrared night vision: 120o(H), 60o(V).
- ONVIF protocol compatible
- Three short-in detect ports and two short-out control ports are built in, and they can be used with an induction loop antenna.
- A maximum 128GB capacity TF card slot is built-in for image storage
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.