The Dinstar DP85 Dual‐button SIP Video Intercom provides keyless control and convenience to users by supporting a variety of keyless door-opening methods. If there is an electronic door lock, the door can be opened remotely as well as with a local IC/ID card. It is ideal for controlling communication and security over the internet in applications such as business, institutional, and residential.
- Installation on the wall
- two call buttons
- Backup and restoration of Syslog Configuration
- SNMP/TR069 \sDTMF In-Band, RFC2833, and SIP INFO modes
- STUN HTTP/HTTPS Web Management, Session Timer
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/PnP DHCP/Static/PPPoE HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/TFTP TCP/IPv4/UDP
- SRTP, SIP over TLS
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 maximum
- Angles of View: 80° (H), 60° (V)
- PCMA, PCMU, G.729, G723 53, G723 63, G726 32 codecs
- G.722 is a wideband codec.
- HD voice two-way audio stream
- H.264 video codec
- 1080P -30fps is the maximum image transfer rate.
- DTMF tones for door access
- Dual SIP servers, two SIP lines
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.