The GWN7800 series are Layer 2+ managed network switches that enable small-to-medium-sized businesses to build fully manageable, scalable, secure, high-performance, and smart business networks. It supports advanced VLAN for flexible and sophisticated traffic segmentation, advanced QoS for network traffic prioritization, IGMP Snooping for network performance optimization, and comprehensive security against potential attacks. Smart dynamic PoE output is provided by the PoE models to power IP phones, IP cameras, Wi-Fi access points, and other PoE endpoints. The GWN7800 series switch can be managed in a variety of ways, including via the local web user interface. GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms, also support the series. The GWN7800 series of enterprise-grade managed switches are ideal network switches for small-to-medium businesses.
- 8/16/24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2/4 Gigabit SFP ports are available.
- Smart power control for PoE models to support dynamic PoE/PoE+ power allocation per port
- Allows for deployment in both IPv6 and IPv4 networks.
- Provides quaternary IP, MAC, VLAN, and port binding; ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DoS protection, port security, and DHCP snooping.
- Local Web UI for switch management; Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms, GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager
- Built-in QoS allows network traffic to be prioritized.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.