The Fanvil i32V SIP Video Door Phone is designed for outdoor use, with high reliability, HD Audio/Video, IP65/IK10 protection grade, and a temperature range of -40°C to 70°C. It works in conjunction with access control, audio/video intercom, and broadcasting to provide smoother, safer, and clearer communication. Support 5000 Remote access list Support 5000 RFID/IC cards Support for 200,000 door open records Optional internal or external power supply for electric locks Dynamic multicast support ONVIF support
- H.264 codec is used for the built-in HD camera with infrared night vision.
- Call, RFID/IC card, and indoor switch access control
- All-in-one: Broadcasting, Intercom, and Access Control
- Two SIP lines
- Intelligent DSS Keys: Speed Dial, Intercom, and so on.
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation and HD voice speech quality with built-in 3W speaker (AEC)
- Hands-free operation in full duplex mode
- Intercom function, automatic response
- IK10 anti-collision IP65 waterproof and dustproof die-cast aluminium frame
- Temperature range adaptability -40°C to 70°C
- Online management and upgrade assistance
- Compatible with major platforms such as Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya, and others.
1-Year Limited Warranty
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.