The Yealink EXP38 Expansion Module is intended to increase the power and flexibility of the Yealink advanced IP phones SIP-T28P and SIP-T26P. It has 38 fully programmable DSS keys, each with a dual-color LED, that is linked to and controlled by the IP Phone via an RJ-12 cable line. When 6 EXP38s are daisy chained with the IP Phone, it generates up to 228 additional programmable extensions.
- There are 38 programmable keys, each with a dual colour LED.
- Daisy-chain 6 modules for a total of 228 programmable keys
- LEDs with dual colours (red and green) for line status information
- Supports Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Appearance of the Bridge Line (BLA)
- Speed dialling, call pickup, Intercom, hold, transfer, voicemail, forwarding, DND…
- Regarding the Yealink IP Phone SIP-T28P and SIP-T26P, the host phone powers the expansion module(2).
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.