The Snom D7 expansion module adds 18 programmable keys with LEDs to the 700 series, providing features including line, speed dial, busy lamp field, and presence indication. A visual interface is provided through the high-resolution monitor. The D7 uses a USB cable to connect to the phone, and up to three extension modules can be daisy-chained together to provide 54 function keys. Users with excellent call coverage might benefit from an expansion module, which gives them more freedom and productivity. The D7 at the end of the chain has a USB connector for connecting extra peripherals like a USB headset. Additional external power is required when more than one D7 is used with a telephone. With 18 LED keys, the Snom D7 is a highly programmable extension module. Up to 54 extra keys can be added by daisy-chaining the D7 Expansion Module.
- All telephones in the 700 series with USB ports are supported.
- Backlit high-resolution graphical display.
- 18 multicolor LED function keys that can be flexibly programmed.
- Footstone with two angles: 46° and 28°.
- The host phone can be fully customized.
- 18 self-labeling LED keys with a lot of configuration options.
- Backlit high-resolution black-and-white monitor.
- Up to three modules can be daisy-chained.
- Simply plug it in and go.
- For the first D7 module, power is delivered through the USB port from the phone.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.