The Tacitine HS5200 Series Q Series System offers comprehensive solutions for complicated network structures. With meticulous development to the cognition of industrial requirements, we superseded technological products. Authorization, Authentication, and Accounting (AAA) hotspots are meant to give users approved network access and bandwidth control. Time-based, data-based, and usage-based bandwidth management are all options. And it’s all put together. The HS 5200 AAA hotspot can connect to both wired and wireless networks at the same time. For each and every registered user, the HS 5200 AAA hotspot delivers thorough logs and reports in accordance with regulatory compliance on data usage. The product is offered in a variety of colors Office hotspots, hospitality hotspots, educational hotspots, and ISP hotspots are all examples of hotspots. Tacitine HS5200 Series Q Series System with Auto Failover and Load Balancing is ideal for locations with multiple wired Internet connections. For Soho, Schools, Hospitality, and Cafeteria Segments, Tacitine HS5200 Series Q Series System is recommended. Up to 100 concurrent users are supported by the Tacitine HS5200 Series Q Series System Model.
- Auto-login based on IP, match multiple IP’s and MAC.
- Smart Bytes and Account Top-up Option for top-up group management and exclusion.
- Integrate multi-vendor collaboration with any access point brand.
- Integration of a payment gateway and a payment management system (PMS) simplifies online payment receivables.
- Support for multiple WAN links.
- Failover & Auto Load Balancing.
- Security for SMS registration using PI Firewall, SNAT, DNAT, and No-NAT User Management Reports, Account Expiry.
- Reports, Browsing Reports, and Bandwidth Reports.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.