The Matrix SARVAM UMG Universal Media Gateway enables enterprises to dynamically select one of the networks on a per-call basis, resulting in increased reach, lower costs, and improved service quality. Matrix SARVAM UMG connects an organization’s existing infrastructure to new-age communication networks, ensuring proper connectivity and the lowest possible cost for each and every call. The gateway is an ideal solution for call centers, ISPs, ITSPs, wholesale terminators, and organizations with high call traffic on a daily basis. The Matrix SARVAM UMG – High-Density Universal Media Gateway – provides integrated interfaces for multiple network connectivity on a single platform. It can be used with any brand of PBX or as a stand-alone device.
The Gateway functions as an add-on to existing telephony infrastructure, requiring no replacement of existing equipment. This not only saves money on purchasing new equipment, but it also saves time and effort on reinstalling the system and retraining users. When connected to any existing PBX, the Universal Media Gateway remains completely transparent to all users, allowing them to make and receive calls while also utilizing the same PBX features. By combining universal routing with least-cost routing, telephony costs can be significantly reduced by selecting the most cost-effective network for call routing based on a number, time, network, port, and combinations of each. The universal slot architecture enables the selection and configuration of interface options to meet an organization’s specific call traffic requirements.
- Completely adaptable solution based on Universal Design Architecture.
- Routing of Network Calls from Any-to-Any.
- Routing based on time, number, and service provider with the lowest cost.
- Allocated Amount, Minutes, and Call Count are used to calculate call budgeting.
- Open Standard SIP Support.
- Penta-band GSM and 4G band Network Operation.
- Health Monitoring using SNMP.
- Secured Communication over TLS and SRTP.
- Network and BTS Locking.
- Distributed Processing Architecture, Localizing Fault Points, and Minimizing Downtime.
- Flexible Mounting Options – Wall, Table Top, and 19” Rack.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.