Remote users can access powerful audio and video collaboration tools via Grandstream’s Wave desktop, web, and mobile apps, the GUV series of USB personal collaboration devices, and SIP endpoints integrated with the UCM6300 series via Grandstream UCM Remote Connect. This cloud service provides 99.9% uptime due to its use of Amazon Web Services (AWS), as well as zero-touch configuration and IT-friendly management. UCM RemoteConnect is fully integrated with the Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS) and can be purchased and managed through the GDMS cloud. It provides a number of plans, including free ones, that support up to an unlimited number of users and include cloud storage, diagnosis tools, reports, and alerts. UCM RemoteConnect is the ideal platform for any organization looking to securely support remote workers because it provides a full ecosystem of remote collaboration tools, services, and management for the UCM6300 series.
- Secure and dependable remote collaboration; AWS-based NAT firewall traversal service with 99 percent uptime.
- With the included Wave app for desktop, web, and mobile, you can hold productive meetings, calls, and conferences.
- Secure connections with remote SIP endpoints registered to a UCM6300 series device are provided.
- Provides built-in tools for IT-friendly secure remote device management.
- Integrated with GDMS for centralized remote device management
- Advanced system and device monitoring and diagnosis tools are built in to actively ensure secure connections.
- Advanced system and device reports, as well as real-time email alerts, are provided.
- There are free plans available, as well as cloud storage, reports, alerts, and other features.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.