This flexible, scalable solution, which is typically deployed on a customer’s private network, offers simplified configuration and management. Managing your network has never been easier thanks to streamlined monitoring and maintenance. Monitor network performance in real-time with real-time monitoring, alerts, statistics, and reports that can be accessed via a web browser or mobile application.
The GWN7615 and GWN7605LR Wi-Fi Access Points from Grandstream can be set up and managed using GWN Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s free cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms. Both APs also have a controller embedded in their web user interface that allows them to manage other GWN series APs in their vicinity. The GWN series is built with market-leading technology and supports advanced QoS, low-latency applications, real-time voice and video, mesh networks, captive portals, bank-grade security protection, and more.
- Up to 3,000 GWN series, Wi-Fi APs can be supported by this free Linux-based software.
- A cutting-edge, end-to-end security suite that combines bank-grade TLS encryption and X.509 certificate authentication with the powerful security features built into Grandstream’s GWN series of WiFi access points.
- Supports customizable vouchers as well as built-in captive portals with customizable landing pages for network security and access credential information collection.
- Real-time network monitoring, schedules, time policies, and other control tools, as well as configurable alerts
In-depth graphical reports are segmented by the network, AP, client, and other criteria.
- Users can quickly add and manage GWN series WiFi APs with GWN Manager using the GWN Cloud mobile app, which is available for iOSTM and AndroidTM.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.