Grandstream GWN Cloud is a Grandstream access point management platform that is enterprise-grade. Managing your network across multiple locations has never been easier thanks to streamlined monitoring and maintenance. Secure networks can be deployed and managed in seconds using our GWN. Cloud mobile app or web browser interface. Monitor network performance in real-time with real-time monitoring, alerts, statistics, and reports that can be accessed via a web browser or mobile application. GWN.Cloud provides a centralized WiFi network management platform for an entire enterprise, rather than just a single location. It is completely scalable, with no restrictions on the number of sites or apps, and can be accessed from anywhere via the web or mobile app. It is designed to meet the needs of large enterprises, but it is also a viable option for SMBs. Managing your network across multiple locations has never been easier thanks to streamlined monitoring and maintenance.
- There are no restrictions on the number of sites or apps that can be created.
- Accessible from any location via the web interface or GWN.
- Apps for iOS and Android that provide access to the cloud.
- Monitoring and reporting of the entire network.
- Because it is hosted by Amazon Web Services, it has a high level of dependability (AWS).
- End-to-end bank-grade TLS encryption.
- Authentication via X.509 certificates.
- Adaptability to cloud disruptions.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.