The Grandstream GMD1208 is an extension microphone that enhances the audio coverage area of Grandstream’s GVC3220 Ultra HD Multimedia Conferencing System. With built-in Bluetooth, this desktop wireless microphone may be coupled with Bluetooth devices to give HD voice quality. With ultrasonic pairing, lengthy talk time, unique 2.4G/BT dual-mode, and error-resilient transmission, the GMD1208 delivers mobility and versatility for an easy and powerful conferencing solution. 8 Omni-directional microphones may choose from up to 24 beam directions thanks to dynamic beamforming technology, providing 360-degree full band quality speech pickup within a 5-meter radius for the best user experience.
The multi-functional touch key on this device can be used to initiate a variety of functions and processes, as well as provide status notifications through an LED indication. The GMD1208 is a good solution for organizations that demand ideal microphone placements, ultra-wide room coverage, and crystal-clear audio quality because of these user-friendly characteristics.
- Mute button with capacitive touch and LED.
- Built-in 1500mA Li-Ion battery.
- Micro-B charging port, BYOD microphone, and upgrade options
- Low-power warning.
- Bluetooth v2.1+EDR protocols are supported.
- Proprietary Wireless technology at 2.4GHz with dynamic beamforming.
- Technology for ultrasound pairing.
- Audio coding of high quality with error tolerance.
- 8 Omni-directional MEMS with a 5-meter pickup range are built-in.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.