Through its immersive audio conferencing environment and suite of advanced features, the GAC2500 is designed to transform your business conferencing experience. The GAC’s 6 lines, WiFi and Bluetooth compatibility, HD Audio, Gigabit network ports, and Android operating system with touch screen redefine audio conferencing and improve the way users meet and collaborate. Using the GAC’s 7-way conference bridge, you can easily connect at any time. The GAC2500’s call scheduler, AndroidTM operating system, and Google Play Store access all contribute to a productive experience. The GAC2500, which is based on Android, provides access to features and functionality that are not typically found in conference phones.
- Six lines, six SIP accounts, and seven-way voice conferencing.
- Runs Android 4.4 and provides full access to the Google Play Store as well as all Android apps such as Skype, Google Hangouts, and others.
- Bluetooth will be used to sync headsets and mobile devices.
- A 7-way conference bridge is built-in.
- A 4.3″ (800×480) capacitive touch screen makes operation simple.
- Auto-sensing Gigabit port, with PoE support built-in.
- Mobility and network flexibility are provided by built-in WiFi support.
- Full HD audio support is provided to improve voice quality.
- Daisy-chaining is supported for connecting two GAC2500.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption are used.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.