Flyingvoice FTA5101 is one of the most popular VoIP ATAs researched and produced by FlyingVoice, which has one FXS port, one LAN port, and one WAN port. This product not only provides one SIP line for users to make calls, but it is also a wire-speed NAT router, allowing you to enjoy a simple network environment. Furthermore, the FTA5101 supports T.38 real-time FAX as well as T.30 FAX with G.711. It is a stand-alone device that does not require a PC to make Internet calls.
This ATA ensures clear and consistent voice quality over the Internet, as it is fully compatible with the SIP industry standard and can interoperate with a wide range of other SIP devices and software on the market. Flyingvoice’s FTA5101, 1 FXS Analogue Telephone Adapter product, which enables Customers can register with different SIP Proxy servers, IP PBXs, and establish 1 VoIP calls for greater voice communication flexibility.
Their small size, excellent voice quality, extensive feature functionality, and best-in-class price-performance ratio allow consumers to fully leverage the power of IP voice and data connectivity. FTA5101 is based on the SIP V2.0 standard and is compatible with the majority of service providers. TR069 CPE management and monitoring protocols, as well as a vertical positioning base stand
- Universal Adapter :- The FTA5101 has 1 FXS port and can support high-performance NAT routing with 1 SIP line call. It also supports the T.38, T.30, and G.711 fax standards, with no additional costs.
- Separate Device :- The FTA5101 is a stand-alone device that does not require a computer to make convenient and flexible Internet calls.
- Wide Range of Compatibility :- The FTA5101 is based on SIP V2 and is compatible with the majority of service providers, making it ideal for deploying VoIP networks.
- Stability that can be relied on :- FTA5101 has been registered to various SIP proxy servers and tested for stability and performance. It is a dependable option for developing voice solutions.
- Simple Management :- Equipped with advanced management protocols such as SNMP and TR069, unified deployment and centralised management are simple to achieve.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours