The Yealink W90 DECT IP Multi-Cell System, which consists of two components – a base station W90B and a DECT Manager W90DM – is designed to give organizations that require wireless coverage complete deployment flexibility. This DECT multi-cell system aims to provide a highly scalable and reliable solution for businesses of any size. The system can support up to 250 handsets and 250 simultaneous calls, ensuring that each handset receives one call and removing the limitations of a single base station’s wireless signal coverage. Meanwhile, the system can seamlessly roam and hand over calls with Yealink W53H, W56H, W59R, CP930W, and DD Phone, allowing for free mobile communication within and between zones. Both the W90B and W90DM combine a modern, compact design with Yealink HD voice quality and the full-duplex technology Opus, which frees your ears and provides an elaborate audio experience.
- Air and LAN synchronization is supported.
- Handover and roaming are both seamless.
- Up to 60 base stations are possible.
- Up to 250 handsets are possible.
- Up to 250 SIP accounts are possible.
- Up to 250 concurrent calls are possible.
- XML, LDAP, and Remote Phonebook are all supported.
- Support for the XSI Directory and the XSI Call Log.
- DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors with an external antenna.
- Opus should be supported.
- SRTP / SIPS / TLS, LDAP(s), and HTTP are all supported.
- PoE should be supported.
- Yealink W59R/W56H/W53H, CP930W, and DD Phone compatible.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.