The VCM38 is a new ceiling microphone with eight built-in microphones for 360-degree voice pickup. With high-quality echo cancellation and Yealink noise-proof technology, it provides excellent voice quality. The Yealink VCM38 – Ceiling Microphone Array uses Beamforming technology to automatically locate and optimize voice pick-up for the person speaking. By combining up to eight VCM38 units in one system, a single VCM38 unit can cover 40 square meters, even in large meeting rooms.
- Eight microphone arrays are built in.
- The frequency response is 100Hz-16KHz.
- -45dB1dB @ 1KHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) Sensitivity
- At 1KHz, the signal-to-noise ratio is 60dBA.
- THD 1%, maximum sound pressure level: 100dB SPL @ 1KHz, 360-degree voice pickup.
- Voice Optima HD.
- LED indicator with two colours.
- AEC (Acoustic Echo Canceling)
- CNG (Comfort Noise Generator)
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Background noise reduction
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection)
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.