The yealink vch51 sharing box is easy to set up, deploy, and manage. It enables users to present PC content to a Yealink video conferencing system while maintaining a stable and clear presentation experience. Furthermore, VCH51 allows users to use BYOD mode. (At the moment, only MeetingEye 400/600 and MeetingBar A20/A30 video conferencing systems support BYOD.) Users can improve their video conferencing experience by selecting the Yealink video conferencing system as the PC audio and video device.
- 1 x 100Mbps RJ45 port (full-duplex, IEEE 802.3af)
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type A
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type C (with DP video input)
- 1 x HDMI video input
- Presentation resolution: up to 4Kp15*
- For HDMI sharing, bring your own device (BYOD) for Yealink endpoints (MeetingBar A20/A30, MeetingEye 400/600).
- Compatible operating systems: Windows 7/8.1/10; macOS 10.6 or higher; compatible applications: most PC applications, as the PC audio and video device
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.